Stroi-Sped AD undertakes to protect the personal information you share with us online. You may completely and anonymously browse this site without the need to disclose personal information. The site counts only the total number of visitors and profiles of their browsers to collect statistics and improve user interaction. If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter or send us a contact form, you will have to provide your personal information voluntarily, such as your name, telephone number, and e-mail address for feedback.
This is the information we use to identify you as a person. It may include your name, e-mail address, and phone. We collect this information only if you voluntarily provide it by completing the contact form or subscribing to our newsletter.
This is the information that does not in itself identify a particular individual. We collect this information in a number of ways, including but not limited to how you use this site, such as the pages you visited, the frequency and duration of your visit, and your IP address.
Cookie / Cookie
A cookie is a small file containing a string of data that is placed on your computer when you visit this site. On a second visit, the cookie allows the site to recognize your browser. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed. Please note that some features or services on the site may not work properly without cookies.
Use of information
- We use personal information collected by users on this site to personalize content wherever possible and thus provide useful and interesting suggestions.
- We may use the information gathered to contact you for direct marketing or market research.
- We will use the information to contact you when we introduce major site functional changes when we add premium access privileges to paid content and when we are able to create user profiles.
- We may periodically send you emails with detailed sales, promotions, discounts, special offers, personal offers, and administrative changes.
- We will periodically send you emails when subscribing to our newsletter and / or RSS feed. These messages may contain corporate and product news, market analyzes, and trends, recommendations, and guidelines.
Protection of information
We take the security of information seriously. Therefore, any personal information is stored on our servers and is protected by appropriate security measures. We do not disclose, sell, replace, assign your personal information under any commercial conditions.
We guarantee the security of your personal data and do not make it available to third parties unless they are requested by government authorities or officials who, under current legislation, are authorized to request and collect such information in compliance with statutory enforcement procedures of the law, legal procedures or to comply with the current conditions.
Links to other sites
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If there are any changes or additions to the terms of this Privacy Statement, we will post them promptly here. We encourage you to periodically review this document to be aware of how your personal information is protected and used.